Thursday 12 November 2009

Beautiful Moments at Oman Dive Center

6th November 2009

Beautiful moments....so many beautiful thoughts, the joy of the children that we have shared, my brothers and sisters, families and friends who have shared my life in the past years.

Today, I sat at the beach and watching the kids played, brought reminiscence of joys and beautiful moments that they both have given us over the years.

Interestingly, the boy met his classmate, and they played together. Its really good to see them enjoying the beautiful clear water and having so much fun!! They tried catching the fishes but obviously with no success....















Girl is growing up too fast. She is only 12 but already taller than me. It was just like yesterday when I was still holding her in my arms, the most beautiful moments!!


Boy is growing up fast too, 10 years old already and he is so happy that his birthday falls on the National Day of Oman. He is looking forward to the celebration here. I love his smile!! He never fails to give me beautiful moments with his smile!!


Both had such fun today and getting them off the beach to go home was such a task.






























No comments:

Post a Comment